• Director and sole shareholder
• Chartered surveyor since 1998
• Graduated in 1992 with 2:1 BSc Hons degree in quantity surveying
• 25 years experience within construction, property development and PFI.
Jamie runs the day-to-day business with a hands-on management style. He provides a wide range of consultancy services to both commercial and domestic clients whilst developing new sites for Uzmaston Projects and its affiliated companies, managing on-going construction activities and seeking out new opportunities.
• Company secretary and accounts manager
• MNAEA since 2004
• Employed within the property sector since 2001.
Sheila is responsible for management accounts, office functions and administration. She deals with property sales and lettings.
• Working Foreman
With over 25 years experience within the construction industry, Tony supports our Site Managment team and provides a multi-disciplined, positive influence on our sites.